Wednesday 20 June 2018

Astrologer Rajat Nayar is Not A Fraud

Review By Ajay Sharma: The testimonials spread across all leading public forums on the internet that paints Rajat Nayar Fraud, I mean like what’s wrong with you guys!? Just for the sake of a few bucks, why are you tarnishing the image of a person who is genuinely trying to help thousands!? We all know we live in a time where scientific proof dominates belief systems, but it doesn’t mean that a person who practices and understands the supernatural is a fraud.

Why am I defending Rajat Nayar, one might ask. Well, the answer is pretty simple, he helped me get over tough times with my business and domestic issues. He is the reason why I am still alive and have not turned into ash! He is a learned man and is definitely not a fraud!

No comments:

Post a Comment